Monday 25 July 2011

Son missed his Prelim exam paper


I was hanging up the laundry when I heard my son come home.  He told me that he was having a terrible headache and he could not stay in school to take his Preliminary Exams Bible Study paper.  His temperature was 37.6 deg. 

He had been staying up late at night, not drinking enough liquid.  I know.  Not good.  As a Medical Certificate was required by the school administration, he went to the clinic at the block next to our flat.  He is seen here, resting on our bed.  I do worry about his health but then again, to appear utterly worried, gets them upset too.  So, I am going to show concern but not overly suffocate him with love.

Oops, my tummy just growled.  Better to get something to eat before I do anything else.  I really need to get on my book writing tomorrow.  Tonight, I shall look through websites, write down what I like and do not like about certain ones, jot down what I want on my websites and hopefully be able to send something to Trevor.  Trevor is the saviour who is doing up my website for me.  I just need to have a web hosting angel.  I know I will get one this week.  Attraction attraction.

1 comment: