Sunday 24 July 2011

Saturday Mahjong


I started learning how to play Mahjong sometime last year and no, I am not an expert at it yet.  I am still a "sotong" paying my "school fees" at each session.  It has been more than 2 months since I ha played Mahjong at my friend, Margaret's home in Pasir Ris.  I wanted to get out of my home and decided to plonk myself into hers.

As usual, we have lunch at her place, start the Mahjong session till dinner time, and then followed with one last session till just before 11pm.  I would love to stay longer but I need to catch the last train home from Simei.  Damn the train system.  The last train out from Pasir Ris is simply too early.

I always enjoy my time there, although I would enjoy it more if I win LOL.  Oh well, like I always say, besides paying my school fees, I am also paying for the meals. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment