Monday 25 July 2011

No Pics???

Yeah, no pics.  I was at Jalan Senang for a Coffee Conversations with Harasha session earlier today.  On the way there, I reminded myself to take some photos.  What happened? I forgot.  Never had the habit of taking pictures before and I have been telling myself to get into the habit of taking pictures.  It really helps when times goes by and memory cells do not work as well as before.

It was a great gathering with some sincere and heartfelt sharings.  Shhhh... the sharings are confidential, not to be shared here.  hehehehe  The coffee, iced-tea and snacks were great too. lol  Now the next thing I need to do is keep in contact with these lovely people.  Have the faintest idea how to spell most of their names but perhaps the next time I meet up with them, I will make extra effort to take pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment