Sunday 24 July 2011

A New Book, A New Chapter

This was meant to be my first blog here but somehow I excitedly blogged about my mahjong session yesterday  hhmm.. i wonder what is the priority here.  lol  My friend, Terri, told me that Tumblr would be easier and so, I signed up on Tumblr too.  Trust me, being new to blogging, nothing seems easy at first.  I had been trying to get my way around both on Friday night but gave up after getting more confused after a while.  I tried to send the blog to Tumblr from my iphone earlier but the system kept bouncing it back, citing error with uploading.  So, back to blogspot I came, and viola, I managed to set something up.  I am still clicking on anything and almost everything here to find out what they are and what they do, etc.  Would have to continue with it later tonight or tomorrow.  I have a coffee meet with a bunch of interesting people (so as the host tells me hehehe) later at 4pm. I am really looking forward to meeting everyone as we have never met before prior to today.  I am hoping to share my dream of setting up a cafe as a social enterprise to help ex-offenders and solo-parents.   
Follow me as I go on my new adventures in meeting many more wonderful, interesting, knowledgeable people whom I hope would be able to guide and join me in my new life journey.  Come onboard and enjoy the ride with me.
Be great if I can figure out how to place this as the first blog instead of second....


No comments:

Post a Comment